Saturday, June 4, 2011

untitled =PPP

To all of my friends:
    One year had passed... my blog was not yet been updated for one year, haha... lazy... but actually just don't want to remember what had happened within this one year, i even stopped writing my dairy. i believed that the memorable event will stay in my mind for a long time...i just want to delete the events that made me feel sad and speechless...like someone said: forgive and forget... so sorry yea~ my friends, made u dissapointed everytime u guys went inside my blog, may be i'll not update my blog too often like u guys for the coming days, but thank you for being able to support me when i'm down, i'm just too weak without God's leading and u guys' supportations... Now, i really work hard to find myself back, to find the innerpeace in God , yea~ that sounds great, but hard to start and continue... life is still going on ... we can't stop at one destination for too long till we forget the target or goal we have to achieve, everybody has their own mission given by God, His bleesings will always enough for us... future, which is very interesting but unpredictable, we just can put our imaginations in it as we are too little in this universe...
    Ha! why am i keep talking about these kind of stuff? ya~ thank you for those who had hurted my feelings and my soul as well, i'm just have too many things to learn to become a better person, i'm still learning...
Anyway, be blessed! u guys! we are always sisters and brothers in Christ... =D don't let me feel dissapointed next time! for our future, we fight! =]
                                                 ='(   =(   =S   =/   =]   =)   =D   XD

No comments:

Post a Comment