Friday, May 7, 2010

Friendship Forever

       Two days ago, I hung up with my friends,the last three days in Sibu before I go for matriculation in Labuan. We had our dinner in Secret Recipe. Everybody was excited and talked non-stopped while waiting for our dinner. Time passed really fast, even me myself didn't realize that we had finished our secondary studies. Friends, some grew up with me together since primary school, some of them whom we became friends in secondary school, only time will prove the relationship between all of us, showered with encouragement, filled with love and caring.
       We are forced to seperate for our future, to further our studies whenever is, overseas or local. It's hard to say goodbye, don't know when will we meet again, don't know if we meet again a few years later, will we still recognise each other? Hope so....Just please don't lose the contact, just keep in touch, my friends, just friendship forever =]
       Then now, let me say, "Strive for your best in the future, God bless !! "

No comments:

Post a Comment