Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last day in GB & orchestra ='/

Drill, Drill, Drill!!!
today's drill camp... As a commander...I "shouted" as loud as possible, as today got F1competition, I thought...My voice had to compete with the sound of the engines =.=
 However, I will miss the officers & girls in 5th Sibu, who gave me a lot of sweet memories... =')

I felt no regret to attend my last-time-orchestra. With all my friends, took part in different instruments ( just cello, first violin & second violin ), we enjoyed the music from our Father in Heaven while playing....so nice~
I didn't espect Ling Ping laoshi (teacher) treated us at qing shang food court after practising...haha...the first time, may be my last time, with the members ... & teachers, will miss all of them... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment